MARLIN thanks you for your visit to our Website and for your interest in our company, our products, and our services. Your privacy is important to MARLIN We have therefore created a policy that regulates how we collect, use, share, and store your information.
We consider Personal Information any data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an entity. You may choose to provide us with your personal information for various purposes, such as downloading marketing materials, requesting information, evaluating products or services, processing orders, applying for a job, or conducting some other business with us.
We may also gather additional data from your use of our Websites, such as e.g., your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring Web site addresses. We may even want to determine whether you’ve opened an email or clicked on a link contained in an email. However, you will always be notified about the reason why we are requesting personal information: whether it is to download information, inquire about a product, register for a Webinar, or any other purpose. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide personal information.
In certain circumstances we may obtain information indirectly through third parties. In this case, we always require confirmation that the information was legally acquired and will follow the proper privacy policies. Such information may enable us to better understand and respond to your needs.
Use of personal information
Here are the main examples of how we may use the personal information we collect:
- Fulfilling requests: We will use the provided information to best fulfill any request placed, such as an inquiry on a product or service, a callback, marketing materials or specific information.
- Personalizing interactions: The personal information you provide MARLIN and the information we are able to indirectly collect about you may be used for marketing purposes. You may therefore receive information about MARLIN latest publications, corporate information, product and service announcements, upcoming events, or other types of information that may interest you.
- Providing support: We may use your personal information to send you support information regarding any product or service you have acquired from us (e.g. notification of a product update or change). MARLIN will always use your personal information in an effort to provide you with the highest quality services, personalized in accordance to your wishes.
- Sharing of personal information: As an international organization, the personal information we collect may be shared throughout MARLIN worldwide organization and certified partner distributor network. We will not sell your personal information or share it with third parties.
- Access to your personal information: At any time, you are entitled to know whether we hold personal information about you and, in that case you will have access to it and will be able to update you information if needed.
Should you at any time choose to not be contacted by us, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions included in every email, by indicating so when we call you, or by contacting us directly. You are always entitled to revoke your consent to our use of your personal information (full or partial). To do so, please send us an email where you revoke your consent and we will accordingly delete your information from our database.
MARLIN will make every effort to ensure the protection of your personal information on our servers and will respond to any suspected or reported abuse.
Last updated: March 1, 2018