White Marble Quarry
The quarry develops on a hill with tens of hectares of surface, housing deposits of White Marble Caracula that allow its extraction for many and long years.
The extracted rock is of immaculate white and impeccable texture that delights customers all over the world. The rock has a particular brightness and characteristic tone and is distinguished by its exclusivity and strength.
This marble, the White Caracula, like white marble in general, stands as a natural stone that surpasses all expectations and is easy to work with and is the ideal rock for flooring, wallcovering, art and design. On countertops, tables or benches, it’s your imagination working.
- Compression breaking load: 967 kg/cm²
- Compression br. load after freezing test: 933 kg/cm²
- Bending strength: 105 kg/cm²
- Volumetric weight: 2 713 kg/cm³
- Water absorption at N.P. conditions: 0,07%
- Porosity: 0,17%
- Thermal linear expansion coefficient: 12,6 (10-6/ºC)
- Abrasion test: 2,1 mm
- Impact test: 50,0 cm